- Norway has jumped up to become the most targeted country for e-mail phishing attacks
- The 1st Quarter 2012 Report from NSM signals that the GDP loss related to cyber crime in Norway has reached 22 billion NOK annually
- Strategy for secure public message exchange in Norway is published
- Godai Group reports on huge sensitive information leakages due to incorrect addressing of ordinary e-mails.
- Massive and tailored attacks against webmail platforms: Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo mail.
- PUBLIC SERVICES IS LAUNCHED - E-mail server security check FOR FREE !